Their duties include but are not limited to:
- Understanding and supporting the pastor’s vision and agenda for the church.
- Actively organizing and managing the Church’s Deacon Family plan.
- Providing a physical presence and security for the congregation while on church property and making sure the church campus is secure.
- Aiding in the oversight and operation of the various ministries of the church.
- Providing leadership and consultation to church ministries and ministry leaders.
- Serving Communion during scheduled services and also providing the Lord’s Supper to homebound or hospitalized members.
- Continuously engaging in prayer, Bible Study, following the guidance of the Holy Spirit and displaying genuine love for all of God’s people.
For more information contact the church office, 702-649-7230 or email:email@example.com