BCBC Ministry Mission
The mission of the Men’s Ministry, Brother’s in Christ Bringing Change (BCBC) is to provide resources and tools to assist them in the development of a Godly character and equip them with biblical principles to aid in influencing the world, for Jesus Christ.
The purpose of the BCBC men’s ministry is to bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our goals are:
- To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
- To provide a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family.
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant and vital relationships.
- To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions.
- To sponsor events led by the men of the church that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.
- To provide spiritual enrichment for men in the congregation through retreats, bible study, monthly activities, and other fellowship opportunities.
“How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down on the collar of his robe. It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.” Psalm 133:1-3 (NIV)
The BCBC Men’s Ministry meets each Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in the old Sanctuary at Calvary Southern Baptist Church.
For more information on the BCBC Men’s Ministry, call 702 649-7230 or email email@example.com